Monday, May 4, 2009

Trust fund

After 8 years of searching for the cause and cure for the health challenges that contributed to me becoming a wheelchair user, experiencing chronic pain, inflammation and digestive problems, I was admitted for emergency surgery in January 2009. I've now been in hospital for almost 5 months and my family have started a trust fund for me to help finance my recovery and living costs as I have not and will not be able to work for the next few months. The good news is we have discovered the cause of my ill health and the surgeries and subsequent treatment is providing a successful cure. If you are interested in supporting me in my process of recovery, you are welcome to either contribute to the trust fund, share my story with others or contact me (details are below).

Trust fund: LOUW DU PLESSIS (lawyers managing the fund)
Payment reference: J SMUTS (very important for tracking purposes)
Branch: SOMERSET WEST
Bank: FIRST NATIONAL BANK
Account number: 5368 0945 972
Branch code: 200-512

TRUST FUND: LOUW DU PLESSIS (lawyers managing the fund)
Payment reference: J SMUTS
Branch: SOMERSET WEST
Bank: FIRST NATIONAL BANK
Account number:53680945972
Branch code: 200-512
NB: Your reference: Please add your name, telephone number or email address.
If its an overseas payment please add Swift Code F I R N Z A J J

No comments:

Post a Comment